Friday, February 6, 2009

A Day in the Life of a person with the FLU

This has been a very rough week to say the least.....

Saturday morning....4:30am
I wake up feeling extremely hot.......
10am
I get ready and go put gasoline in the car and buy a birthday present.
12noon
I leave for McKinney
1:15
I arrive in McKinney and stop at Chik-Filet for some tea and a sandwich
1:27pm
I arrive at testing center and sit for 30 minutes....having chills.
2:00pm
I start test.
5:30pm
I finish test and drive home and take temp.....102.00
I got in the bed.

Sunday morning 8am
I call a friend to help with Huddle Up
sleep all morning
12noon
I wake up, take temp; 102.00
I go back to bed.
Call and cancel me doing music for Cubbies
go back to bed
family comes home, checks on me and then I fall asleep.
4:45
Family leaves for Super Bowl Party
I go back to bed
6:30
Ted scares me to death by coming home and bringing me food, I can't eat, running 101.5 fever.
Nighttime
restless
Monday
Sick with fever in bed all day; missed work; ate applesauce, oatmeal and fluids.
Tuesday
Sick with low grade fever; in and out of bed all day; didn't eat much
Wednesday
Went to work, stayed home that night; went to bed early; didn't fall asleep until 2:30am
Thursday, wake up at 3:30am running 101.8 fever and sick again.
Home all day in bed and out of bed
Friday
Back at work, feel okay, tired, but okay.

I have class tomorrow in Grand Prairie from 9am to 5pm. Tired, going to bed.

Not to Repeat again, please, I beg of you! Make it go away!!!

Husband and kids well, thankfully. 3 meals brought to us by loving ABF class, husband great, kids great, taking good care of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a week! I felt "feverish" just reading it. Hope all is better now! Love you, OM

Gayla said...

I sure hope you're feeling better! I've said prayers for you!

cmchrisk said...

I am glad you are feeling better! It was wonderful seeing your smile today! Love my Mel!