When I got in from class last night, Ted told me of something that Micah said and it truly melted my heart. They were sitting at the table and normally when we are all there, Micah loves to pray and no matter what happens during the day, her prayer is the same and it sounds something like this...."Dear Jesus, thank you for this day and it's just a wonderful day God, and ..........
Well, as they sat down to eat, Micah looked at Ted and said, "It's a sad dinner Daddy." Ted said, "Why?" Then Micah replied, "Cause Mommy isn't here."
Meeeelllllttttt...............
I am going to be very glad when school is over and I can be home with my family on a normal basis again. It's hard when I have class on Tuesday nights from 6-9pm cause I don't see them until Wednesday morning. I leave work at 4pm and then it takes me an hour and 40 minutes to get to my class. Then after work on Wednesday, I work at the church, so it's tough. I don't normally get home until after 9pm, so they are already in bed......
Well, speaking of bed, I better go! Until next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Melting here too!
Post a Comment