Thursday, February 12, 2009

Short Blog

Many of you know that this week has been a bit stressful, so just a short update. Hannah had her appt. yesterday, and we are still waiting to hear from the dentist as they are talking to one another ( dentist and specialist). For those of you who don't know, Hannah has a cyst in her gum that needs to be removed and biopsied. It is scary for us but we know God is in control. Our dentist is wonderful and she cares so much for our children and for us, so we know we are in good hands. The cyst is the size of two of her teeth and it needs to come out as it can turn to cancer if not dealt with. So just pray that they can figure out an action plan soon. I plan on calling tonight to see if there has been any further findings today as to what we do next.
Hannah's thumb is better too.....I tell you, holding her down as they burned a hole in her thumb nail was pretty dawg gone awful! YUCK!!

We are in the midst of Valentine's Day and we are working on cards tonight, so I must close. Love you all!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh...my heart hurts reading this tonight!!! I did not realize Hannah had the cyst in her mouth! I will definitely be praying!

Melissa said...

I sent Paul an email on it, I'm sorry you didn't know. :(

cmchrisk said...

Please let us know when you find out anything! Praying for that little one of yours