Monday, February 16, 2009

Update....on Miss Hannah. I love her so!

Hannah will see her dentist in 8 weeks again. She has 2 loose teeth and we are waiting for them to come out and see if the cyst dissolves on it's own. If it's still there in 8 weeks, she will have to have it removed. Please pray for those teeth to come out and that cyst to be gone. That would be our prayer.

I need to blog about so much, but I am just tired from the day and the weekend. Maybe I can catch up before too much longer. I need to blog about December still...haha!!

Thanks for all the many prayers.

Mel

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Am definitely praying that cyst will disappear when along with the teeth that are loose!! God is good and it's all in His hands!

cmchrisk said...

We are praying for the same! Get some rest! We don't need you down and out again with illness...