Sunday, February 8, 2009

No Kissing till your 16!

Tonight as I was laying in bed for the umphteenth time this week, I was flipping throught the channels and the Grammy's were on. I don't usually watch that cause I just don't get into it, so I was going to change the channel and Micah screamed and said, "Wait Mom, the Jonah's Brother's are about to sing!" Our conversation went like this:

Mom: Micah, do you like them?
Micah: Yes, they are cute!
Mom: Micah, have you ever kissed a boy?
Micah: No.
Mom: Well, good cause you can't until you are 18!
Micah: No, Mom, that is not right, it's 16.
Mom: Who says?
Micah: Taylor.....
Mom: To all of you that don't know, Taylor is the greatest babysitter in the world!!!
So, I say, Oh, Tayor is very wise.
Micah: Besides Mom, I don't want to kiss them.
Mom: That's my girl, you keep thinking like that!!
Mom: Besides, boys have cooties
Micah: what are those?
Mom: Bugs!
Micah: yeah, they do have bugs, but they are cute.
Mom: LOL!

Hannah walks in the room.
Mom: Hannah, how old do you have to be to kiss a boy?
Hannah: 16
Mom: Who says?
Hannah: Taylor
Mom: I love Taylor!

No comments: