Sunday, January 25, 2009

This week in Review

I can't really think of a whole lot to write about so I'll just review the week. Let's see, on Monday, I worked all day and then Micah and I had an appointment with a friend of Ted's to go and look for a flower girls dress for a wedding at the end of February. We left at 5:15 and we were gone until 9:30pm. Micah did great, but fell asleep in the car on the way home. We went to 5 different stores with the bride and her mother and the groom to be. We ended up at the Galleria Mall at a store called Shasburg's. WOW! They payed for all of the stuff that she would wear. Cute store, but way out of our price range. Needless to say, Micah felt like a princess and she looked like one too!!
Tuesday, I worked all day and then left at 4pm to drive to Grand Prairie for class. It took me 1 hour just to get right South of Downtown Dallas and then another 40 minutes to get to my class. I had enough time to scarf down supper and then sat for another 3 hours and then drove home and that took an hour and 15 minutes.
Wednesday morning, Hannah took one look at me and said, "Momma, you look so tired." I growled at her and went on...haha!! Not really, but I totally agreed with her.
I went to work and then went to the church and worked until 9:30pm. I got alot done and then fell into bed.
Thursday night, I actually got to stay home with the girls and Ted had a practice night at the school for their upcoming contest. The girls and I had a good time and we even went to MCDonalds and I studied there......oh, I wrote about that already. Sorry.
Friday night, Ted and I had a double date with friends and we went and ate supper and went to the movies. It was nice to be with friends and we have an awesome babysitter too. She's great with the girls and they always have alot of fun.
Saturday, Ted left at 4:30am for contest and I dropped the girls off at a friends house at 7:25am for the day as I had class again in Grand Prairie. I was so relieved to find someone that could keep the girls all day until I got home. They had a great time and I was home by 5:30pm. Ted got home about 2 hours later. Needless to say, we all were just pooped.
Today, we all had a good day of worship and spent the lunchtime and afternoon with the Kimmell family and they are just awesome! We had a nice lunch and the kids just played and played. I even caught a few zzz's as we were all just hanging out. Then I went and did music for Cubbies and Puggles and then came home, had dinner and then Ted hurt his back. Poor guy, he has a slipped disc that he's gonna have to get checked out again. Pray that he doesn't wake up hurting in the morning. We have another busy week ahead.

5 comments:

Marla said...

I love Shasburg's but figured I couldn't afford to even look in there!!

Melissa said...

yea, me neither. Cute clothes though.

Hannah said...

I've never even heard of Shasburgs. Guess it's WAY out of my consignment store budget! Time to share the babysitter! Who is it?

cmchrisk said...

Had fun too! Never heard of that store, but if it's by the galleria, I am sure it is WAY expensive. I bet Micah did look like a princess. She is adorable. BTW, I don't know if you know, but Hannah gave me a hug goodbye on Sunday. I never thought I'd get one of those!

Melissa said...

Babysitter is Taylor Norfleet. She is the band major for The Wylie Band. She's awesome and she has been our sitter for 3 years. You have to get her about 3 weeks in advance, but you will love her! Email me and I'll give you her information. Great Christian young lady!