Tonight, we went to McDonalds in Murphy as Whitt was having their "fundraiser night."
We got there at 5:30pm and by 6pm it was totally engulfed with kids. I have a great idea for the playground area.....each parent should be given a set of earplugs. The screaming and running got to me tonight. It was fun watching the girls play. We had a fun time. While they played, I studied. I am tired of studying. I am learning Algebra and it's not fun. HA! I love my classes and they are really interesting and I am taking away great tools for teaching. The drive to Grand Prairie is long and the hours away from my family are hard, but I know it will be well worth it.
On another note, I thought Rick Warren's prayer at the Inaugeration was "RIGHT ON." He is an awesome speaker and his prayer is just what our country needed!! I have alot of respect for the man. I pray too that he spoke to the President's heart and that the leading of our nation is off to a great start. Please join me as we pray and respect our leaders that we now have in office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I loved the prayer he gave. I especially love the fact that he gave all the glory to Jesus and not himself. I pray that someone was touched. Especially our new pres. as well.
Post a Comment