This morning at church, I was getting Hannah and Micah settled in the sanctuary as they were singing today, and on the stage, there was this package with a really big bow on it....as I found my seat, the bow moved. I was like, "Did that bow just move?" (of course I said this to myself.....)
So, I got seated and my friend Ami came up and I invited her to sit with us....
She normally goes to the 8:30 service but was making an announcement and then told me that her nephew was in the package on stage. I immediately started laughing cause about that time, it moved again......
I told her that I really thought I was just seeing things....so we both had a good laugh!
We had just finished one of the praise songs and the lady in front of me turned around and said, "That red bow just moved." I told her that Albert was in it and she starting laughing too. All through the next song, the package was shifting and the bow actually fell off once and Ami and I just were rolling......
So then she makes her announcement and then Albert popped out and it was just too funny. Then the whole congregation started laughing...it was great and a great way to promote something good that the youth are doing.
The music and the preaching were awesome and I am just so very thankful that we have a great new pastor. He's soo good and so real and so glad to be here with us. It's just an exciting time in the life of our church.
On the other hand, I found out this week that I am allergic to tomatoes. I had tomatoe soup on Friday at lunch and my lips are all broken out and have tiny ulcers on them.....they feel like they are sunburned and for sure the first layer of skin is off of them. Everytime I eat, they hurt and they are really swollen and I can't figure out what to do for them. I may take benedryl tonight to see if that helps. I've eaten tomatoes all my life so I don't know where this is coming from??
So, no more tomatoes or tomatoe sauce for me......ugh...I love tomatoes!!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, you're how old and your just realizing you're allergic to tomatos?....lol!!!
Try smushing up chewable benadryl, adding a little water and making it into a sort of paste. Then you can smear it on your lips and mouth (might taste yucky though) and wear it over night...maybe it will help? If not, at least it will give Ted a good laugh!
it's just the weirdest thing.....I was reading about people today that were allergic to them and I had the same symptoms, so I guess I will just not eat them...makes me sad. I love tomatoes!
Post a Comment