Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm coming back soon

Blog world has lived without me and I've had a very good two week break. I am just sending an update cause I'm not back just yet. Life has been a bit crazy lately and I got some refreshment tonight and spent some time reading in the quietness of a bookstore. I have been focusing on how I can better equip myself as a christian and as a wife and parent and how those things all go together. I found a great book and I have started reading it. It's by Beth Moore and it's called, "Feather's From My Heart, A Mother's Reflections." (I know technically, I'm supposed to underline that title, but I can't find the underline key.....)(I know that the bible is my first choice, and I love reading it. I just wanted a new devotional book....) Beth Moore is one of my very favorites!
She's is a lady of great faith in the Lord and her life has been such a testimony to so many across the world. I look forward to reading and focusing on God and growing in my daily walk with him.
I can't wait to hear our new pastor this weekend. It's going to be a great Lord's Day!!
I'll be back soon. Keep blogging so I can catch up when I do return. :)

No comments: