Tonight was my study night, or well, maybe some studying.....
I opted to go to Barnes and Nobles to do some studying and some reading, but made a pit stop at Claire's on the way....
Hannah got a gift card for her birthday that we haven't spent yet, so I thought, well, I'll go there and see if I can pick something up for her.....hahaha!!! Fat Chance!
I walked in the door there only to hear a screaming child running through the store....so I made my way to the back and began looking at all sorts of stuff....and I was still hearing this child screaming. I was almost to the end of my rope when I got closer to where the mother was and while her child is running around screaming and chasing customers away, her oldest child is sitting in the chair where she was about to get her ears pierced. Another child was trying to catch the screaming child, when I hear the mother say, "OH, just let him run around, he's fine." WHAT?????? Hello, you are in a store......
Needless to say, I was outa there. I'll bring Hannah back when this child is far away...haha....
So, I make my way to Barnes and Nobles and get an inkling to go and check out the going out of business sale at Linen's and Things. Everything is marked down, but I was just window shopping. It was a very quiet store...no kids and that made me relax for sure. I saw lots of things I would love to have and some things I had never seen before, like an electric grill cleaner for the outdoor grill, and a head lamp for the grill master.....(the cook).
I was about half way through the store when I saw these homeopathic massage chairs. Well, I sat down and got a massage, free.....I stayed in that chair a good 10 minutes and noone cared. AH!! It was great and for the whopping price of $350.00 it could be mine. So, well, I decided I would just take the free 10 minute session and be done with it. NICE.
I entered B&N and found me a nice chair and began working on math problems. I did 4 pages ( and 45 minutes later)and I was tired. My training starts in January so I am really working on knowing the math part. I haven't done math basically in 20 years and you can't use a calculator on the test, so I'm a studying whenever I have time.
On another note, I am still having trouble with the food allergy to tomatoes. My mouth is still sore. THere is a small possibility that it's not tomatoes and might be my toothpaste. So we shall see....in the meantime, the blisters are just staying and it hurts to smile....so, I will be investigating in the next day or two to find out what the culpret is.
Long live the tomatoe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You should try lysine (you can buy it anywhere - it's with the vitamins and herbs). I use it when I get those mouth ulcers. Works well. Good luck on the studying. Yuck!
I love the thought of the massage and how you must've looked sitting in that chair, just loving it! Glad you are getting a chance for yourself!
OK, I just about fell off of my rocker when you said it might be your toothpaste you are allergic to! Oh my goodness girl, go get you a different brand, right away, don't look back, run, run, run to that store...don't worry about the waste, it will be worth it!
And, if you don't smile when I see you next, I'll understand why...lol!
Post a Comment