Sunday, December 7, 2008

Questions

Rules:

1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "4" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday:-

*
Drank a cup of coffee
*
Went Christmas shopping
*
Had lunch with a wonderful friend
*
Went to a Adult Bible Fellowship Christmas Party

4 Things I Look Forward to:

*
My Parents coming to visit.
*
Being put to sleep for my upcoming surgery (meaning I'm glad I won't be awake!!)
* Ted and I's 12th wedding anniversary on Dec. 21st

*
Christmas with family.



4 Things On My Wish List:

*
Passing my exam at the end of January
*
Scrapbbooking stuff
*
a new coat
*
clothes

4 Restaurants I Like:

*
Fish City Grill
*
Taco Delite
*
Cheddar's
*
Kabuki's in Amarillo, Texas (Japanese Steakhouse)


4 Favorite TV Shows:

*
E.R.
*
Law and Order, SVU
*
Cosby Show
*
Little House on the Prairie

4 People I Tag (You're it):

*
Marla
*
Cindy
*
Sheryl
*
Gayla

No comments: