Friday, December 26, 2008

Updates

I am so far behind on my blogging, I don't know that I will ever catch up. Let's see, I need to blog about my small concert series, the ladies ornament exchange, christmas parties, christmas with my family, funny things that Micah has said, more christmas with family, and my sinus surgery.....so, did you get all that??

Lol, so, let's see where to start???? HUM, can I wait till I get home? I can't download any pics so that pretty much tells me I get to wait till I get home.....

So with that said, I'll be blogging at home. It's Friday, December 26th and we are waiting for the Men of the family to get back from hunting. THey left yesterday and Paw Paw shot a deer and he's excited cause that's the first deer ever for him. They are on their way home, Jason and Cheri are playing the Wii that they got from Santa, Karen is on her way to the house to pick up more clothes for Gerald and Hannah and Micah are playing with EMily. I'm just chilling and having a good time. :)

So, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope you have a great rest of the week and I will be catching up soon.

Love to you and your family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello