Monday, December 29, 2008

Backwards Blogging

Well, since I am so far behind, I think I will start with all the last few weeks and then go backwards from there. So, I will do my best to recall the events of the past few weeks.

This blog will be about our trip that we started on Saturday, December 20th. We got all packed up and headed to Houston for the Wylie Play Off game against Katy. We were running a bit behind and figured if everything went well, we would be 10 minutes late., so we were off. Well, our time got quickly crunched when we stopped at a Burger King for lunch and they were not "fast food." We were there almost 30 minutes. We would have left, but we had already paid, so we decided to stay and wait. We ate on the way and then got stuck in traffic for over an hour......so, we made it about 30 minutes before half time. We met up with our friends Roger and Linda and they went to the game with us. It was a great time! The Wylie Pirates fought hard, but lost. We then went to this great little mexican food place and had a nice dinner and Roger (the kid in him) came out and he taught the girls to do spit wads throught their straws.....I was like, uh, we are in a restaraunt?? That didnt' stop him! It was funny. So, the straws came home with the girls and we stayed with Roger and Linda at their beautiful home and they had spit wad wars that night.
We attended church with them and had a nice lunch and then had to say good bye.
We then headed to Temple to see Ted's parents. They moved there a few months ago and they love it. When we got there, Ted's brother Kent and wife Cheri and kids Emily and Jason were all there and we had breakfast for dinner. It was a fun night. Here is a pic or two.


(ted and micah decided to act goofy...lol)


(Hannah and Papa Hunt have spit wad wars.....guess who won?? LOL) They were so funny!!

Next Blog......Christmas and Anniversary happenings

3 comments:

Gayla said...

Don't you just LOVE those "fast-food" places??? We have a couple here that I dread going to because it takes FOREVER! I love the girl's Christmas dresses - so pretty. I hope you guys have a wonderful New Year!

Hannah said...

Hey Melissa, I'm so glad you are catching up so I can see what ya'll have been up to. Love ya!

Jenn said...

Wow, Papa Hunt had a Texas sized spit wad blower...lol!