Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cell Phone Memorial

Well, I have officially decided it's time for a cellphone memorial service.

If you haven't heard already, my cellphone got killed. Yesterday morning, we were getting ready for the day and Ted took the kids to school and I was cleaning out my car, mainly cause it was just totally trashed with kids stuff, my stuff and Ted's stuff...so, I cleaned and then was going to meet him at the car shop....(another strut out,).... so off he went...in the mean time, I sat my phone on top of my car....(I am now wondering, why did I do that?)
So, I leave the house, drive down our street, turn on Abilene and continue to Blackburn....I turn and start to go and hear a noise and realize my cellphone has fallen off the car and I never remembered it was there......(oh the joys of being over 40!)

So, I brake but can't stop as there are cars behind me.....so I keep going and go and get Ted. I tell him the news and we go back and start looking, me on one side of the road and him on the other.....still nothing.
So, I take him to his job and he leaves town and I go to work realizing, I have lost my right leg!! I never realized how much I depend on that phone...it's like every number I have is in there and all my pics. :( (not all, but alot of them.)
So, I call and suspend my number. All day yesterday, I was in mourning. LOL!
Today, the girls and I went and re-walked the route and we found nothing, zilcho, it's gone....we walked in sadness...LOL!

If you need me, call me at home. :)

No comments: