This blog is dedicated to our children and all the great and wonderful, exciting, challenging, fun filled moments in their lives. We are blessed to have them, and the time goes so quickly. Love you H and M!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Back to Reality
I now have a different phone and feel connected to the world again......YEAh!!!!
So glad you got your phone! I know the feeling of being lost! I have way too much info. in my phone. Sal wants me to go and pick out a new one today for my b-day but I want to see how much we'll be out on the "car repair". :)
3 comments:
So glad you got your phone! I know the feeling of being lost! I have way too much info. in my phone. Sal wants me to go and pick out a new one today for my b-day but I want to see how much we'll be out on the "car repair". :)
oh, we had that too this month....always happens around tax time too....go figure!
Glad to hear your memorial went well! Here's too a wonderful new relationship with your new friend!
Post a Comment