Spring break Ted and his Dad got the fence finished. They worked for 3 days and did a great job. Hannah and Micah helped alot too. They loved helping Daddy!
We celebrated Easter and had a nice day together and enjoyed the evening with our good friends, Bryan and Chris, Preston and Timothy. This is year 2 for us being together and we had a blast eating, fellowshipping, and watching the kids hunt eggs.
The girls also received a package from Om and Papa for Easter. They loved all the goodies and their new beach towels for all the swimming they are going to do.
Oh, in the mids of all this, Micah had a front tooth that just didn't want to come out, so Ted told Micah, I can pull your tooth and brave litle Micah let him. She layed down in the bathroom on the countertop and he put thread around it and pulled it.....so she is officially waiting for those front teeth. She is one brave soul!
I got to take the girls to find some bluebonnets and they enjoyed that even though they didn't feel like being very cooperative with the camera....(I really think this might have been our last year for this....kinda makes me sad, but at least they let me snap a few pics....)
We are on the downhill slide for the school year and this week is TAKS testing. Please be in prayer for Hannah. She's nervous and Ted and I are a bit nervous for her. She works so hard!


















2 comments:
Yea for the update! I loved the pics. The girls are so pretty! And that Micah sure looks a lot like you in that toothless pic!
Yea!!! You came back to blog world!! I've missed you! I love the pics. The girls are beautiful and your family has the look of joy on their faces!
Post a Comment